|Annual Registration (paid yearly)||$60.00|
|Adult Monthly Dues||$125.00|
|– Additional Adult Family Member||$100.00|
|Junior (13 – 17)||$100.00|
|– Additional Junior Family Member||$75.00|
|Student, Law Enforcement, Firefighter||$100.00|
|Add Iaido/Advanced Weapons Classes||$15.00|
|Daily Mat Fee (for visitors and non-members)||$20.00|
|Dojo Entrance Fee||$25.00|
- Annual registration is to be paid by all adult Aikido students and junior Aikido students with rank – except visiting or temporary students. Unless the student is new or returning, annual registration is due before March 31st to avoid any late fees. For all others, annual registration is due at the time of (re)enrollment.
- Tuition is to be paid by the 1st of the month in which they are due. Except for new or returning students, any tuition received after the 10th of the month in which they are due are subject to a $15 late fee.
- Tuition is collected each month using an automatic payment system. Students have a choice of using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Check and cash payments are available to students on a minimum of a 2-month in advance basis.
- Those that pay their tuition 6 months in advance will receive a 10% discount. This discount can not be used for additional adult family members or combined with other promotional offers.
- Although the LI Aikikai has no long term contracts, those that wish to cancel or postpone their education, must give 30 days written notice to the school.
- There are no refunds for tuition once a student has studied one or more days during any month. Exceptions may be made for injuries or illnesses on an individual basis. In such cases, the member must contact the LI Aikikai directly.
- Aikido students interested in attending Iaido and/or weapons classes, in addition to regular Aikido classes, can do so for an additional $15/month. Student must be enrolled in this plan prior to the start of a given month, otherwise normal fees apply.
- Visitors, and those delinquent with annual registration or monthly tuition, will not be considered for promotion.