Starting June 1st, 2021 Fully Vaccinated Visiting Aikidoka Can Drop In To Non-Cohort Classes
If you do not have previous Aikido experience, please see this page: Introduction to Aikido and the Covid Protocol
Due to the situation with Covid-19, we are not currently allowing walk-ins from the general public, including Aikido practitioners from other dojos. However, if you would like to be placed on the drop-in list, please sign up below.
The drop in list is a predefined list of non-monthly paying practitioners (who have previous Aikido experience) who have filled out all the forms, including our vaccine status form, and can drop in to take class for a daily mat fee ($20) at any of our fully vaccinated non-cohort classes.
Sign up for the list Here
Then, please fill out all of these forms:
- Application to Train and Waiver
- Covid Waiver and Acknowledgement of Responsibilities
- Vaccination Status Form
- Masks, temperature taking, hand sanitizing, and mat cleaning will still occur for every class.
- Classes will be hand-to-hand and/or weapons, at the instructor’s discretion.
- All fully vaccinated students may use our changing rooms.
- Classes will line up normally.
- Please do not come in if you feel sick/unwell.
- Please see our modified schedule for information on when non-cohort classes will take place (TBA)
- If you wish to become a monthly member, please contact the dojo.